How to Maximize your HSA
Get the Latest Information on How to Maximize the Value You Get From Your Health Savings Account
Be a smart consumer, and take full advantage of the opportunities presented by consumer-driven healthcare.
Maximize Your HSA is our free monthly publication designed to help you maximize the value you get from your Health Savings Account. We will remind you of investment deadlines, alert you to changes in the tax code, and let you in on little-known ways to defer taxes and reduce your medical expenses.
Subscribe to Maximize Your HSA Now!
- How to use funds from your HSA to cover alternative medicine expenses
- How to have hundreds of thousnads of dollars in your HSA when you retire – even if you have big claims every single year
- How to pay for dental expenses from your HSA using pre-paid dental plans
- When can nutritional supplements be considered a medical expense
- How to save money on prescription drugs
- How to save money on lab testing
- How to maximize the growth of your HSA
- How to get your hospital bills reduced
- How to avoid out-of-control health insurance rate increases
- And much more!
Bonus: Free Report
- Contribution maximums
- Qualified expenses
- How to calculate your tax and premium savings
- How to calculate the future value of your HSA
How to choose an HSA-qualified health insurance plan
How to set up HSA
Keep up with the latest views, news, and commentary on health insurance, the healthcare system, health savings accounts, and consumer-driven health care.
749 S. Lemay Ave, Suite A3-116, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Telephone: 800-913-0172 | Fax: 970-999-0989
info@HSAforAmerica.com | © 2020 - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: All information on this website is relayed to the best of the Company's ability, but does not guarantee accuracy. Information may be out of date. The content provided on this site is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee price or coverage. This site is not intended as, and does not constitute, accounting, legal, tax, and/or other professional advice. Determination of actual price is subject to Carriers.