Join the hundreds of thousands of members that have discovered MediShare works for their family’s healthcare needs.
MediShare is a healthcare sharing program, which means members share each other’s eligible medical bills.
It is important to understand that MediShare plans are NOT health insurance. As a Christian ministry, the concept is based on the Biblical principle of bearing one another’s burdens.
MediShare has now over 250,000 members and more than $1.7 billion dollars in medical bills have been shared and discounted.
Read How MediShare Works
MediShare plan members vote on the guidelines.
Savings amounting up to 50 percent or more. MediShare plans have options available that will fit every family and budget. Monthly contribution for families average $350.
Based after the Book of Acts where people who are one of heart and mind, also shared what they had. Your money is never used to pay for procedures that do not align with your values.
MediShare plan members support each other and pray for each other when you need it the most.
Anyone who is a member of a MediShare plan is exempt from the requirement to carry health insurance, and is exempt from all Obamacare tax penalties.
Available All Year-Round
You don’t have to wait for an annual open enrollment period. You can join a MediShare plan at any time.
Get a Quote!
Member Benefits of MediShare Plans
24/7 Access to Providers
For non-emergency care, MediShare plan members have 24/7 free access to providers via video or phone.
You can choose a provider from one of the largest PPO networks in the country, or use your own provider.
Q: What is an “Annual Household Portion”?
A: All MediShare plans come with an Annual Household Portion, or AHP. This is similar to a health insurance deductible, in that it’s the amount that the member must pay before cost-sharing kicks in.
MediShare offers programs with different AHPs, and members can change their AHP at any time for a small fee.
Request an Online Quote!
Q: If I go to the emergency room will I need to pay the bill?
A: MediShare members only need to pay the provider fee, whether it’s for a visit to a doctor’s office ($35) or an emergency room ($200). The remaining bill is then sent to MediShare where they work to discount the price. If the cost is approved and you’ve met your AHP, they’ll take care of the rest of the bill.
MediShare Pros and Cons
|Thinking of switching to Medi-Share? Here are some of the pros and cons:|
Get a Free Quote on All the Available MediShare Plans and Join Now!
Join the hundreds of thousands of MediShare plan members that have discovered MediShare works for their family’s healthcare needs. Fill in the form below to get a MediShare quote!
To get a quote and enroll in Medi-Share, click the box above:
- You’ll be asked to enter some basic information about your age, your spouse’s age (if any), your location, and the size of your household. Just follow the prompts at each screen.
- Click View Quotes
- Pick your start date, confirm your zip code, date of birth, and number of people to be covered.
- Choose what Annual Household Portion you would like. This is the amount you pay before Medi-share starts paying the bills. You can choose $3000, $6000, $9000, or $12000.
- If you are a member of a Direct Primary Care (DPC) practice, you can choose the Direct Primary Care option which will also reimburse you up to $1800 for your DPC fees.
- Highlight the plan you want, then go to the bottom of the page, and fill in the fields you see.
- You’ll be taken to another page to enter the name and info of everyone that will be enrolling.
- After submitting this information, you’ll receive an email directing you how to make payment, and submit any further information that Medi-Share may need.
Questions? Call us today, and a Personal Benefits Manager will walk you through the process.
Disclaimer: All information on this website is relayed to the best of the Company's ability, but does not guarantee accuracy. Information may be out of date. The content provided on this site is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee price or coverage. This site is not intended as, and does not constitute, accounting, legal, tax, and/or other professional advice. Determination of actual price is subject to Carriers.