Health Savings Accounts & Medical Sharing Plans – Get A Free Quote
Self-employed individuals, small business owners, and many others who don’t qualify for health insurance subsidies need affordable healthcare solutions that will save them money.
HSA health insurance plans and Health Sharing plans are the best alternatives.
HSA Health Insurance Facts
- Average unsubsidized monthly family premium: $1100 – $2400
- Coverage is mandated and approved under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Eligibility to contribute up to $7000 per year to a tax-deductible health savings account
- Covers all 10 “essential health benefits,” including maternity coverage, mental health and substance abuse, prescription drugs, preventive services
- Accepts anyone, regardless of pre-existing conditions
- Backed by a financially-rated insurance company and approved at the federal and state level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Most plans have limited doctor and hospital networks
- Can only enroll during Open Enrollment, Nov 1 – Dec 15 in most areas, or if you qualify for a special enrollment period
- Average family monthly contribution: $480 – $760
- NOT health insurance, rather a group of like-minded people sharing medical expenses
- Members are typically exempt from requirement to carry ACA health insurance
- Members are typically exempt from ACA tax penalties
- Some healthshare programs cover preventive services.
- Waiting periods for pre-existing conditions
- Go to any doctor or hospital (with many programs)
- 24-hour virtual care
- Enroll any time
- Costs are typically less than half the cost of health insurance
- Programs that work with Direct Primary Care physicians available
- HSA-qualified plans available
Need assistance figuring out what’s best for you? We’ve helped thousands of people find affordable healthcare solutions including HSA insurance and low-cost health sharing plans.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULT
We set up a free personal consultation to understand what’s important to you. This isn’t just another standard list of options.
UNCOVER YOUR NEEDS
You’ll get an uncomplicated, personalized approach to your healthcare solutions. Your needs are unique and your healthcare solution should be as well.
We will present you with the most affordable options that make sense for your family’s needs. Our approach will simplify the process.
– D. Nelson
– Marian Costello
Red Bluff, CA
We get it.
Healthcare is confusing and expensive.
So many people end up overpaying simply because they don’t know there’s a better option. That’s why we specialize in health savings accounts and healthcare sharing plans that make your options more affordable.
GET BETTER COVERAGE. SAVE MONEY WITH AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
HSA-QUALIFIED HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTE
HEALTH SHARING PLAN QUOTE
1001-A E. Harmony Rd #519 Fort Collins, CO 80525
Telephone: 800-913-0172 | Fax: 970-999-0989
info@HSAforAmerica.com | © 2022 - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: All information on this website is relayed to the best of the Company's ability, but does not guarantee accuracy. Information may be out of date. The content provided on this site is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee price or coverage. This site is not intended as, and does not constitute, accounting, legal, tax, and/or other professional advice. Determination of actual price is subject to Carriers.