Maximize your HSA e-Newsletter
Vol. 15, Issue 5
Save on Your Prescription with Free Mobile Apps!
Focusing on health care savings has never been easier, thanks in part to the current trends in mobile applications. Not only can you realize savings right here on our site, but there are plenty of useful mobile applications that can help you save money, too. Best of all, they are free!
We care about you, and we want you to save on your healthcare expenses, especially on your prescription costs, as much as possible so I’ve listed a few mobile apps we’ve found to help you do just that!
Free Apps to Download
- Blink Health Rx – https://bit.ly/2HEZKEP Blink Health offers the exact same FDA-approved medication at way lower prices—including the guaranteed lowest prices on generic drugs. Simply pay in the app before you pick up at a nearby pharmacy, or get your prescriptions delivered right to your door for free.
- WellRx – www.wellrx.com/ Search for the lowest price then simply show your card in the app at the pharmacy of your choice to get prescription discounts.
- GoodRx – www.goodrx.com/mobile Helps you find the lowest local prices for your prescriptions, and there are free coupons that can save you up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Benefits of Using Prescription Saving Mobile Apps
Here are some of the reasons people are installing the apps mentioned above (and others) to help with costs of prescription drugs and medical care:
1. Instead of running to your desktop to print out coupons, you can simply present your phone with the discount code or coupon to the pharmacy technician to see instant savings.
2. Mobile apps are more frequently used than paper coupons today.
3. Some companies only offer their savings through mobile apps.
4. You will never need to worry about missing new coupons. You can enable Push Notifications for that app, and whenever a company offers a new type of savings, you will immediately know.
I encourage you to use as many discounts as possible to lower your monthly healthcare and prescription drug costs. If you’re not the type of person who uses apps, at least make sure to download and print out our free prescription discount card by clicking the button below!
President – HSA for America
© 2020 | Legal Information